DEFOLOGY
Your Favourite Designers Favourite Designer. Your Dream Womans Dream Man!

Traits Of A Great Girlfriend...

I must admit that playing the field is a whole lot of fun, but so is being in a serious relationship,  provided that it's with the right woman. But how do you know if she really is the right woman for you? The right women should possesses the following 10 traits... 

Number 10
She's independent

No one wants a girlfriend they have to baby-sit. Once in a while, like if she's had a rough day at work, it's great to be her shoulder to cry on, but if she can't seem to function without me and is constantly after me, she will eventually make me feel like i'ma suffocatin', which is a surefire way to get me runnin' out the nearest exit. Ahha..

On the other hand, if she has her very own personality and opinions, can stand on her own two feet, both financially and emotionally, and is able to enjoy time away from me -- while still missing me, of course -- then she must be a great girlfriend.

Number 9
She's intelligent

I hate to be the one to tell her this, but the bimbo routine gets real old, real fast. A woman who can meet me at an intellectual level is a total turn-on. Instead of being the one in total control, i'll find maself tryin' to figure out what she's really thinking behind those glazed eyes of hers -- or if she's actually thinking at all.

An intelligent woman will constantly surprise me and keep me on ma toes. She won't let me get bored of her. Besides, it's nice to have something to talk about between all that chandelier-hanging sex. ahha.

Number 8
She's sexual

While we're on the topic, a great girlfriend has to be sexually compatible with me. For instance, if i'm into S&M and she's more the "fluffy lingerie" type, that's a problem. The two of us have to be on the same page, or at least, she has to be willing to wear leather and use a whip from time to time. ahha...

Of course, this doesn't imply that she has to know all the right moves straight away; it simply means that me and her have an undeniable attraction towards each other, and are able to communicate my desires verbally (or with physical cues). It is important that we please each other in the bedroom, or on top of the dryer, whatever the case may be. She is Totally Sexual. Trust m

Number 7
She's beautiful

I know, this one is kind of obvious, but important nonetheless. A great girlfriend will not only want to look good for me, but also for herself. She should always look her best and be well put together, matching lingerie is a definite plus!
I have to be proud to have her on ma arm and enjoy the sight of her in any light. And this doesn't mean that she has to be a Heidi Klum clone. Remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if i think her full bottom or uncontrollable curls are beautiful, i'm allowed.

Number 6
She respects me

This is a biggie. Ma woman must respect me. This means that she listens to me, even if she doesn't necessarily agree with what i'm sayin'. And, of course, she never tries to demean or belittle me in any way, shape, or form.

A great girlfriend won't ever cause scenes in public or in front of my friends and family, and will always wait to discuss matters with me in private. If she respects me, chances are that she will behave in a tactful and diplomatic manner in most situations, which is definitely a good thing.


Number 5
She lets me be a man

Do not! I repeat! do not get involved with a woman who tries to get me to eat cottage cheese and fruit for breakfast and insists that me give up poker night with the guys. i will end up resentin' her more than i can imagine. A good girlfriend lets me be a guy in all ma glory. If she's a great girlfriend, she'll even bring me and ma buddies a couple of drinks and make me some of her famous sandwiches.

She has to understand that men and women are different and should allow me to be marself. Just like i wouldn't deprive her of going shopping with her best girlfriend, she shouldn't expect me to give up the guys for her.

Number 4
She's nag-less

There is nothing worse than a nag! A great girlfriend knows this and chooses her battles wisely. She knows when to speak-up and when to let it slide. i don't want a girlfriend who will give me the heights of hell for leaving a couple of dishes in the sink occasionally.

However, if i live together and i stay out all night without calling her, and she lets me have it, then i'm setting maself up for disaster. This is a situation that nobody would let slide! not even a great girlfriend.

Number 3
She gets along with friends & family

A great girlfriend will not only help ma mom in the kitchen, listen to ma dad's stories, and hang out with ma friends, she will enjoy it. She'll make a real effort to get to know and love the most important people in ma life. And she won't try to get me to ditch ma best buds.

She'll actually empathize with ma sister's getting dumped and suggest that we guys take her out to cheer her up. Not only that, but ma friends won't roll their eyes and moan when i mention that she'll be joining we guys when she gets off work (yes, women like this do exist).

Number 2
She loves me

If i have found a woman who loves me for who i am really are and not who i pretend or try to be sometimes, i should definitely hang on to her. A woman who doesn't try to change me, is hard to find. Of course, everyone has their slightly annoying habits that their mate has to contend with, but if she really loves me, she will be able to cope with these.

But if a surprise visit or phone call from you makes her light up, there's no denying that she loves you.

Number 1
She makes me want to be a better man

Any man who has a great girlfriend or wife will tell me that she makes him want to be a better man. She doesn't have to say or do anything; it just is that way. If i suddenly feel bad about how i treated ma sister or find maself trying to get ma finances in order, i might want to think about ma motivation for doing so. It could be love.

I already have her?

This list seems to describe ma current flame.. I'm the "King Prayer"..

2 comments:

:D!! OMG,i cant believe this!,hahahaha....im so overwhelmed! 10q love....feel so blessed to have such a Great Boyfriend n Best friend! Love you so much baby... :) muah!


reading through....u make me go speechless..... :D love u dearly... :)


About Me

My Photo
Morgan Dㅌf Sㅜyㄴㅌ
Your Favourite Designers Favourite Designer. Your Dream Womans Dream Man!
View my complete profile

Followers

Total Pageviews